The user agrees to the processing of his/her personal data provided to Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB) in accordance with the data protection declaration and the infosheet data protection. The data is processed exclusively by TIB in order to provide the service of TIB Open Publishing.
Confidentiality Agreement 
During the publishing process you will have access to personal data such as name, contact data, institutional affiliation, possibly preffered public name, email signature, telephone number, postal address, profile picture, short biography, URL of homepage, ORCID and publication-related information.
The principles of Article 5 (1) GDPR must be observed:
- may only be processed if the data subject has given consent or if a statutory provision so permits. The processing must be comprehensible for the data subject ("transparency").
- may only be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. They may not be further processed for any other purpose unless this is explicitly permitted ("purpose limitation").
- may only be processed in the amount and to the extent appropriate and necessary for the purpose ("data minimisation").
- must be accurate and, as far as possible, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that data that are inaccurate are erased or rectified without delay ('accuracy').
- may only be stored for the amount of time necessary to achieve the purpose of storage and must then be anonymised or erased ("storage limitation").
- must be protected by technical and organisational measures in such a way as to ensure appropriate security against unauthorised or unlawful processing or loss/destruction/damage ("integrity and confidentiality").
- may only be processed in accordance with the instructions of the Controller (TIB or external client). In addition to individual instructions from superiors, these may also be includeded in process descriptions, flow charts, works agreements, general service instructions as well as company documentation and manuals.
This Agreement shall continue to apply after the termination of the activity.
I confirm to be bound by this Agreement.
 Art. 5 GDPR, Lower Saxony Data Protection Act (NDSG) of 16 May 2018 as amended from time to time.